Multiple road closures and lane shifts are in effect throughout Queen Creek until noted below. These closures will allow for updating utilities and other necessary maintenance. Every attempt will be made to complete the updates on time. The map below shows impacted roadways.
- Meridian Road southbound lane shift at Via Del Jardin for utility work. 24-hour, June 15-Dec. 31.
- Ellsworth Road northbound and southbound periodic lane shifts between Walnut and Ryan for utility and shoulder/median work. 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Aug. 5-Sep. 6.
- Cloud Road full closure from Cloud Creek Trail to Rittenhouse (except for local traffic) for utility work. 24-hour, Aug. 5-Oct. 1.
- Ocotillo Road westbound and eastbound lane shift at Victoria lane and Victoria Lane northbound shoulder work at Ocotillo Road all for repairing/ installing sidewalks, driveway aprons and paving. 24-hour, Aug. 7-Sept. 6.
- Signal Butte Road northbound and southbound lane shift between Ocotillo Road and Escalante Street for utility work. 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Aug. 21-Sept. 6.
- Queen Creek Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Ellsworth Road and 212th Street for milling, subgrade and paving work. 24-hour, Aug. 12-Oct. 4.
- Village Loop Road North eastbound and westbound lane shift between Rittenhouse Road and 215th Way for water and sewer tie-in. 24-hour, Aug. 19-Sept. 6.
- Riggs Road westbound lane shift between Hawes Road and Ellsworth Road for potholing and boring work. 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 26-28.